Friday, May 30, 2008

Still here! (For those wondering)


Hello to the people who check my blog occasionally or regularly! I have been out of the blog world due to lack of pictures. I guess because I enjoy pictures the most in other blogs, I feel I shouldn't blog unless I have a picture and an event! Anyway, that is boring stuff. I just wanted to let everyone know that we are still here and doing great! We will be going camping on the beach this weekend and I promise to take some pictures and blog about it upon my return! Pray that none of us get heat stroke, it's gonna be a hot one this weekend! In the meantime, since I can't blog without pictures...enjoy this picture of me and John. I enjoy it!

4 comments:

-Special Mothertivity- said...

I was about to send another email inquiring to the where-abouts of you and your computer. :) I too feel that pictures are necessary for a post. If you may notice, my last post, was one with no pictures(have one I might add). I am going to try and make it more of a journal- an entry even if I have no pictures. We'll see. I'll probably find myself blogging about bubbles and eating lunch(pictures included) with that being the case. Thanks for the update! Have fun camping!!

Ekko Mobiles said...

So glad you're alive and well! Cute picture, by the way.

Kathryn said...

Whoops! I'm Ekko Mobiles, but I'm sure you knew that already...

Ashley said...

Oh good! I was beginning to wonder. I love that picture!