Welcome to my blog that currently has no pictures. Mommy always told me "don't jump off a bridge just because everyone else is doing it", but I never thought that applied to blogging. So, here I am blogging away! Soon I will add pictures. LOOK OUT BLOGSPOT HERE I COME!
Normal Update: Yesterday, I received a package in the mail from the Texas State Board of Nurse Examiners. You guessed it. I am officially an RN! Excuse me one moment. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, I am back. I also started my paid internship today at Memorial Hermann Hospital. Just so everyone knows, I will be an RN on a Telemetry Unit which is a "step down from ICU". It is a Medical Surgical Unit for patients with heart problems.
That will be all that I post for my very first blog. All is well in Houston!
Friday, June 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Czar, this works well. This is really cool, however since it is a trend, I am going to have to ask you to stop, I mean, dont make me continue this run on sentence...
eee zah dah
I just saw your link from Jennifer's page. Yeah! I keep wondering what you're up to, now I will know! Congrats on the RN status, what an accomplishment! Are you still running? I'm training for a 10 mile race in October, let me know if you want more details, it's in the area! I'll send you an evite to view my blog.
So where exactly is this mysterious telemetry unit at MHH so that perhaps I can attempt to admit an inordiante number of patients to you from the ER?
Post a Comment